29 juin 2008

Let´s celebrate the letter H!

Home bitter home: I did find a lovely place for me in Amsterdam, but I will not be able to buy it for very obscure reasons. Patience, I say. Last week, I graduated as a voodoo master, and burned 40 puppets at the effigy of my bank advisor.

Home virtual Home: Still working on my website… Link follows very soon.

Hoi Ahoy: North Sea Jazz coming. More in the mood for fusion, jazz-rock, electronic jazz, not talking about core content like Charles Lloyd, Herbie Hancock, Sergio Mendes, Angie Stone, George Benson, Deodato, Victor Wooten, Angélique Kidjo, Phil Woods, Maceo Parker, Zappa, The Mars Volta. Soil & "Pimp" Sessions, C-Mon & Kypski, DJ Maestro featuring Rik Mol & Ro Krom, and DJ Tin Tin sound interesting. I finally decided to stay over in Rotterdam for 3 days, instead of travelling back and forth. This will be the occasion of a bit of city seesighting. Rotterdam being for Netherlands almost the same as the Ruhr area for Germany, it sounds very promising to me. I am already looking forward to seeing the port, great modern architecture, the Kubuswoningen etc.

Ha Ruhrgebiet! I will be soon in Wuppertal and Bonn/Cologne in September again. I hope to meet you all.

Heart & Ears: Beating at a pace of 8/4 beats/min. And every step a broken beat. Ears-related only: I am attending Massive Attack next week, Radiohead on the grass with a bottle of red wine and some nice music fellows, and SMV feat. Stanley Clark, Victor Wooten & Marcus Miller in Sept.

Holidays: Arriving in Dax on 23rd of August, I will be surfing on cold waves in Mimizan at the end of August, and on cool vibes in Marseille at the beginning of Sept. I plan to bike from Dax to Mimzan along the coast, between 2 colored strips: sea and forest, under a bleeding sun.

Headaches: Not recently.

Hup Germany hup! …tonight, risking a lot for supporting beloved Germany in Holland.

Hoi! From Amsterdam

Aucun commentaire: